If you’re in search of a weight loss smoothie that deals with any stomach issues at the same time, this Banana-Ginger Settler Recipe is by far your best option.
Bananas are loaded with fiber which can prevent overeating as they make you feel fuller for a longer time. Meanwhile, ginger also promotes weight loss as it’s not only rich in antioxidants but it also removes that stubborn belly fat.
On top of that, the combination of probiotic-enriched buttermilk and high-fiber seeds such as chia and flax also adds to the wonders of this recipe in helping with digestion, reducing heartburn, subsiding nausea, or aiding any stomach issues that you could think of.
As a bonus, this recipe is refreshingly good and sweet, even without the addition of artificial sugar or sweeteners! Plus, it only takes minutes to craft it.
Settle Down with this Banana-Ginger Settler Recipe!
- ¾ cup plain non-fat buttermilk preferably cold
- pinch of vanilla bean paste or ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 piece banana
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- ¼ cup fresh mint or basil leaves
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into a glass, serve, and enjoy!
- For a dairy-free beverage, simply replace buttermilk with ½ cup coconut water.
Did you make this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below!