Easy Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
These air-fryer chicken breasts are so easy and… juicy, flavorful, and versatile. Perfect for meal prepping! Gluten-free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free, Keto, Paleo, and Whole30.
Servings 4 people
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup pickle juice or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt ONLY if using vinegar instead of pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, pickle brine, and salt. Add chicken and allow to marinate in the brine for 1-2 hours. Remove from mix and place on dish. Will continue to brine..
- While the chicken is brining, combine the seasonings together. Massage seasonings on to the chicken.
- Place chicken breasts in the air fryer basket and cook for 9 minutes at 360. Flip the chicken and cook for another 9 minutes. Check the internal temperature–if it is at 160, remove from air fryer and cover loosely to let cool, then slice and serve.
- These can be refrigerated or frozen.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 4038mg | Potassium: 593mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 478IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 1mg