Have you ever experienced waking up in the morning feeling not quite yourself? Perhaps, it’s your lazy day today or you just don’t have that energy to get up and get things going. Either way, whenever you feel such, this Feeling Fresh Recipe will be your ultimate remedy. Not to mention that it’ll also help you shed off some pounds.
Spinach is a great cooling agent for your belly, which is why it’s heavily featured in this mix. It can help aid digestion and acts as a natural nourisher for your stomach as well.
Meanwhile, the beetroot in this juice works its usual cleansing magic – allowing the toxins to pour out from your blood and liver, leaving you feeling refreshed and relieved. The complete blend helps clean out your system first before it can begin with your fat burning process.
You cannot find an easier recipe with such powerful after-effects as this one!
- 2 ea celery stalks
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried spirulina
- 1 ea beetroot peeled, chopped
- Wash and clean the vegetables and fruits in running water before slicing them into smaller pieces.
- Process all the ingredients in the juicer, a few at a time, until the mixture is homogenous.
- Serve it in a glass with ice and enjoy!
- Pressed juices are best enjoyed cold or chilled. Thus, you may do this ahead of time, keep them in a glass container or jar with a tight-fitting lid, and store it in the fridge, where it can last for up to 3 days. Otherwise, you can pour it over a glass filled with ice and drink immediately.
- While it’s okay to juice beets with their skin on, especially since most high-powered juicers can process them, it can give a dirt-like, earthy taste that’s quite unpalatable. Especially, if you’re starting out on a juice diet. Beets are hard to manually peel though, but it’s totally worth the taste when they’re processed skin-off.
- This recipe calls for a juicer. But, if you don’t have one, you may use the blender instead. All you’ve got to do is chop the ingredients smaller and pulse them in the blender. However, you will probably want to strain the mixture before drinking to make the texture smoother and more pleasant. Here is a video showing you how to strain the blend. You will need a strainer like this one and a mesh bag like this one.
Did you try this recipe? Share with us your thoughts in the comment section down below!