Fresh Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 2 1/2 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, large beaten.
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced.
- Basil fresh leaves are best
- Place baking paper over your oven tray and preheat it to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the grated cauliflower and put it in a large bowl with a sprinkling of water and microwave it for eight minutes.
- Remove, and once the veggie has cooled, you can mix in the egg, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt.
- This interesting blend should now be gently patted onto the oven tray to create a preliminary layer of flavor and the keto pizza crust. Place this into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes to allow it to attain a glorious golden hue.
- Now comes the real flavor! Add in your signature sauce, a quarter cup of mozzarella cheese, garlic, grape tomatoes, and red pepper flakes, along with any other topping you desire.
- You can let this sit in the oven for another 10 minutes, or at least until the meat cooks, and your delectable keto pizza is now ready to be served.