If you like this recipe, you might also like our Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries And Bananas recipe.
Healthy Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars
- 4 T butter melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter Can sub almond butter. We make ours by blending pure almonds.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar Can sub date sugar.
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 cup chopped apples
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a bowl, and mix well: the butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract, milk, brown sugar, and the egg.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into a greased 9×9 pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- Be sure to chop your apples small.
- To make less crumbly, reduce the apples to 1 cup and add an extra egg.
- These freeze well.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.