Have you ever wondered how to enjoy Asian food without using high-gluten products such as soy sauce? Behold! This recipe is not only great for those with gluten intolerance, but for those who are trying to cut back on MSG and sodium as well. It’s high in protein and fiber too! Plus, it only takes less than an hour to cook. Wait. Actually, all you need is 15 minutes to be in front of your Instant Pot and you can just sit back and relax for the rest of the hour. Healthy, convenient, and scrumptious – what more can you ask for?
Kosher Gluten-Free Asian Insta Pot Beef & Beans
- Insta Pot pressure or multi cooker
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Alaminos all-purpose seasoning
- 1/4 cup sherry wine preferably Tio Pepe
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cubes Gefen frozen ginger
- 2 pounds beef chuck or brisket cubed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound green beans
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the meat in an Instant Pot and pour in the sauce. Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to “sealing.” Set it on manual, high pressure, and cook for 20 minutes.
- When the cooker beeps, let it sit for 5 minutes to gradually release the heat. Then, turn the pressure valve all the way to “venting” for a quick pressure release.
- Open the pot, turn on the sauté function and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Add the cornstarch and string beans.
- Cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or to preferred doneness, while stirring it occasionally.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!