100 words describing
Gluten-Free Kosher Sample Asian Recipe
20-30 word summary
Servings 6 servings
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds flank steak cut into 4 even pieces
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ghee divided
- 8 ounces mixed salad greens lightly packed
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- ½ pound sugar snap peas destringed and blanched
- 1 English cucumber cut in half crosswise and peeled into thin strips with a vegetable peeler
- 1 Hass avocado peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Shake up a jar of All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce if you don’t have some already. Measure out ¼ cup of the sauce and whisk in 1 tablespoon avocado oil to make a simple dressing.
- Pat the steaks dry and sprinkle both sides with salt. Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat and swirl in 1 tablespoon of ghee when the pan is hot.
- Add two steaks to the hot pan and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping every 2 minutes, until the steaks are well-browned and the internal temperature reaches 130°F (medium-rare) on a meat thermometer. Transfer the seared steaks to a platter and cook the remaining two steaks the same way.
- While the steaks are resting (at least 10 minutes), add the mixed greens, carrots, bell pepper, blanched sugar snap peas, and English cucumber in a large salad bowl. Whisk the salad dressing again and pour in about half. Toss the veggies in the bowl to distribute the dressing evenly.
- Slice the steaks against the grain into ¼-inch strips. Add them to the salad, along with avocado. Toss with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle on the toasted sesame seeds and divide the salad into serving bowls.
Notes: How to cook it.
Calories: 21kcal | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g