If you’re looking for the perfect summer dish, look no further! This cold Asian noodle salad is perfect for those hot summer days when you need a light and colder dish. It is also an attractive salad with its rainbow appearance. It is also perfect for you if you’ve been on the hunt for gluten-free kosher Asian recipes.
Let’s not forget this salad is also packed with the healthiest foods and ingredients. It is also gluten-free and kosher. Make this salad the night before or in the morning before going to work. It’s perfect for carrying as a work lunch, don’t be surprised if your co-workers ask you for a bite!
You’ll also get a lot of this salad – which means you’ll get more than one meal.
Gluten-Free & Kosher Cold Asian Noodle Salad Recipe
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- 8 ounces gluten free spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons creamy Sunbutter
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons gluten free soy sauce or tamari
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- ½ small red cabbage cored and finely shredded
- 1 large carrot peeled and grated
- 1 red bell pepper seeded deveined, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the spaghetti cooks, make the dressing. Combine the Sunbutter, water, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a blender or small food processor and process until smooth and fully combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti, kale, cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, and cilantro. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Can be made several hours ahead.