An excellent juice can be as refreshing, nourishing, and rejuvenating as hitting the spa to get a treatment. Fortunately, that’s the exact and entire purpose of The Spa Treatment Recipe.
The use of cucumber in this drink instills the mineral silica into your system, thereby moisturizing your skin while strengthening your epidermis.
On the other hand, apples boost the levels of your vitamins A and C, which are known to liven up your overall skin tone as well. Complement that with some celeries, oranges, and lemons that add freshness and vibrancy to your skin and you’ve got a powerful elixir that’s rejuvenating enough to level a spa treatment.
You can even put your homemade juice in a little plastic (or, glass if you have it) bottle and pretend you paid spa prices for it!
On top of that, it also has fat-burning agents that speed up your metabolism while burning off those unwanted fats.
And, if you’re a regular at the gym, you may also use this recipe as a pre or post-workout meal, as it contains 14 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber for only 227 calories.
So, without further ado, here’s the recipe that you and your juicing buddies will surely love.
The Spa Treatment
- 3 ea celery stalks
- 3 ea apples cored and chopped
- 1/2 ea cucumber
- 4 ea kale leaves
- 1 ea orange peeled and chopped
- 1 ea lemon quartered
- Wash and clean the vegetables and fruits in running water before slicing them into smaller pieces.
- Process all the ingredients in the juicer, a few at a time, until the mixture is homogenous.
- Pour it over a glass filled with ice and serve. Or, chill for later use. Enjoy!
- Pressed juices are best enjoyed cold or chilled. Thus, you may do this ahead of time, keep them in a glass container or jar with a tight-fitting lid, and store it in the fridge, where it can last for up to 3 days. Otherwise, you can pour it over a glass filled with ice and drink immediately.
- This recipe calls for a juicer. But, if you don’t have one, you may use the blender instead. All you’ve got to do is chop the ingredients smaller and pulse them in the blender. However, you will probably want to strain the mixture before drinking to make the texture smoother and more pleasant. Here is a video showing you how to strain the blend. You will need a strainer like this one and a mesh bag like this one.
Did you try this recipe? Share with us your thoughts in the comment section down below!