This is perhaps the most diet-friendly smoothie above all. It’s made with all-natural ingredients and yet it’s filled with refreshing citrus-sweet flavors. On top of that, it’s an effective anti-aging elixir too! Thanks to the plenty of antioxidant-enriched fruits in this recipe!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup fresh coconut water preferably cold
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 medium-sized pomegranate peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup strawberries preferably fresh-frozen
- ¼ cup raspberries preferably fresh-frozen
- ¼ cup blueberries preferably fresh-frozen
- ¼ cup orange segments
- ¼ cup carrots peeled and chopped
Process all the ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
Pour into a glass, serve, and enjoy!
- If your fruits are not fresh-frozen, you can simply add a cup or two of ice to make it refreshingly cold.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 775mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 2724IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg